Friday, May 13, 2011

Find me on You Can Make This!

Now this is exciting news! I've had my very first pattern published on You Can Make This.com. I heard about his site from Carla Crim (aka The Scientific Seamstress), who is a pattern writer extraordinaire. It was at my very first Quiltmarket, last spring in Minneapolis. Carla said it was easy to get your patterns published and sold using this great website. It's a year later, but my first pattern was approved this week, and I am officially a pattern "author"!

The pattern is for a large pieced pillow, styled to resemble a garden maze. You can find my pattern here.



My favorite part about this confident beginner pattern is that you could easily quilt it and make it into a wall hanging or table topper.

Now I'm off to write another pattern!

No comments: